To request your free case consultation with Coeur D'Alene Bankruptcy & Tax Relief Center, please give us a call today at (208) 213-8127. You can also make an account for the credit counseling courses that are required for bankruptcy, here. Our client referral code is 9190.
Contact Coeur D'Alene Bankruptcy & Tax Relief Center Today
Coeur D'Alene Bankruptcy & Tax Relief Center offers a wide range of legal services to help clients in Idaho obtain relief from burdensome debt. Our fully-equipped law firm possesses the extensive resources and knowledge of the law that you want on your side if you need to file for bankruptcy or negotiate debt owed to the IRS.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today if you need legal guidance regarding any of the following areas of law we practice at our firm:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: This bankruptcy option is for people without an income or insufficient money to repay their debts. Under Chapter 7, you sell all of your nonexempt assets to repay your creditors.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Sometimes called the “wage-earner’s plan,” Chapter 13 Bankruptcy might be an option to resolve your debt if you are actively earning an income and make enough to set up a repayment plan to pay off a portion of the debt.
- Debt Negotiation: Did you know that most creditors would rather work out a solution with you instead of sending your account to a collection agency? In fact, negotiation is often the only way to avoid the long-lasting consequences of default or bankruptcy.
- Wage Garnishments: Wage garnishment can occur if you owe child support or are in debt to creditors or the IRS. However, wage garnishments aren’t set in stone. Visit our firm today so we can take a look at your garnishment case.
- Tax Relief: Tax relief is when the IRS allows you to settle your tax debt for less than the entire amount you owe. However, not everyone is eligible for tax relief. Contact our attorneys so we can find out where you stand and what your options are.