Post Falls Criminal Defense Attorneys
Everyone Deserves a Zealous Advocate
For many people, their first introduction to the criminal justice system is the sound of a police siren or an aggressive knock at the door. From then on, they will face a frightening series of court dates, stern-faced judges, and bitter prosecutors.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
The attorneys at Post Falls Law are ready and willing to help you fight your charges and see that justice is done. Every second counts - call (208) 213-8050 today to put our lawyers in your corner.
What to Do after an Arrest
Because the legal process can be bewildering, our Post Falls criminal defense lawyers guide you through the system every step of the way. We pride ourselves in communicating with our clients and are always happy to answer your questions. Whether your question is about what to expect in your case or what the best course of action may be, we will do our best to explain it to you.
After an arrest, we’re here for you. Take the following steps to protect yourself:
- Remain calm and try not to panic
- Do not agree to a search of your property or personal belongings if a warrant isn’t present
- Film the police on your smartphone, if possible
- Politely decline to answer their questions – remember, you have the right to remain silent
- If you do start answering questions, you have the right to stop at any time
- Contact our attorneys as soon as possible
No matter the misdemeanor or felony charge, we offer free consultations so you can learn what we can do to help you.
Cases We Handle
Our lawyers at Post Falls Law are staunch defenders of our clients’ rights and best interests. We understand the nuances of a variety of criminal matters and work diligently to see that justice is served.
Our practice includes helping the accused with any of the following:
- DUI Defense: Driving under the influence comes with a complex array of potential pitfalls. Don’t delay in fighting the civil driver’s license suspension, as well as the criminal charge itself. We focus on DUI defense, using our understanding of the court system and of the scientific basis of breath testing equipment to advocate for you.
- Misdemeanor Charges: We’ll guide you through the twists and turns of court dates and pretrial negotiations and help you to be prepared for your day in court.
- Felony Charges: Felony charges can change the entire course of your life. Don’t face the dizzying complexity of hearings without a staunch advocate at your side.
- Restoration of Rights: Even if you were convicted of a felony in the past, it’s not the end of your right to bear arms. We can help you make your case for their restoration, as well as amending your prior record to erase old felony convictions.
In addition, criminal law can expand to more than just the initial misdemeanor or felony charges. For those who had a felony arrest in their past, Post Falls Law can help you reduce the effects of the conviction and even restore your rights.
Whether you’re looking to restore your rights after an old case, fight that unjust DUI suspension, or want help to face a misdemeanor or felony charge, schedule a consultation to learn about how we can help you face your charges with confidence.