Rathdrum Civil Law Lawyer
Civil law has a huge variety. Simply put, it’s all about resolving problems that have gotten too big to sort out on your own. For many people, it’s the first and only time they experience the justice system in person and can be intimidating. Don’t fear Rathdrum Law will be there every step of the way.
These are just some of the problems we’re happy to address:
- Did someone crash into your car on Route 41 and you can’t get their insurance company to pay your damages? We can negotiate with them or, if necessary, bring the case before a judge and jury to see justice done.
- Are you a hard-working contractor having trouble getting clients to pay you? We can help you follow up and make sure that you’re paid for your work.
- What if you bought a product because the company promised the world, but now they’re refusing to honor the warranty? Let us into the discussion to advocate for your rights.
If you are facing these or other problems, you might need a lawyer. Even if you’re not sure you do, stop in today for a free consultation and walk out with a firm direction on where to go in the future.
Rathdrum Law has extensive experience resolving a number of civil legal cases. Some subjects we handle are:
- Construction: Whether you’re a contractor seeking payment for a job, or a homeowner who’s had a dispute with a builder, we can help.
- Car accidents: Whether it’s dealing with insurance companies or filing suit against an at-fault driver, we can help you navigate the legal aspects of car crashes. If you’ve been in a crash, let’s talk through your options.
- Litigation: A wide variety of legal issues can lead to a courtroom. From discovery through the verdict, we’ll zealously advocate for you and your case, and walk you through every step.
- Mediation: Mediation is a way to compromise before expending a lot of money in litigation. We are happy to represent you through all stages of mediation.